Monday, October 17, 2011

The Phillips Blessing

After a great time with my new found friends in the UK I headed off to New York, Rochester.

To be more specific, to visit my sweet and beautiful (inside and outside) friend Chelsea Phillips.

Being a guest at their house felt more like being a daughter to their family.
The love and hospitality that was shown was beautiful.
I loved every moment of my stay!

Chelsea and I visited the Niagara Falls.

Honestly, that day we felt probably like the hottest women around.
We had these amazing flip flops on our feet (you better start feeling jealous!) and not to mention our raincoats.

TOO HOT.

Really.

In order to give some more of a visual idea of our dress that day I've added a picture. But remember, it is only to look at once :)

The Niagara Falls were so fun to visit! We stood under this waterfall and got pretty wet right there :)
It was such a joyful and freeing experience to stand under a waterfall!

So, if you ever need some joy and freedom go and visit the Falls. It will do you good.

Phillips Family: 'A thousand thank you's for blessing me in the way you did!'

No comments:

Post a Comment