Saturday, October 1, 2011

Here we go!

Last week it all of a sudden hit me.

I AM GOING AWAY FOR THREE MONTHS! Arghhh!


Breathe in, breathe out.

You might think 'But lady friend, haven't you traveled the world?!'

Yes I have. However, I have never traveled three months from nation to nation.
Which is truly quite a different thing than packing your suitcase and move to a nation to plan to stay there for quite some time.

But... Although I wondered for a moment what the heck on earth I was about to do, soon things started to ease and I thought 'Ah well, God is with me. He knows where we are going and I am going to enjoy my trip to the max.'

So yesterday, Friday September 30, I turned 32. A beautiful age, I may say :)
And today I celebrated the day of my birth with family and friends in a lovely overly sunny Holland. After hugging and kissing and saying goodbye's it was time to start putting my things into my suitcase.

Proud factor -> I packed my suitcase in an hour or so and I am fully ready to go.

I just love God. And how He orchestrates my life (true true, sometimes I am wondering why things go as they go and why we need to go through what we need to go through and lalalala). However, right now I feel blessed beyond words (literally, because I wouldn't know how to express the blessed emotions my heart currently experiences!).

Tomorrow evening I am meeting up with four new made friends in London. When I was in Turkey just about 6 weeks ago, me and my friend met some people on a trip to Ephesus. We connected and clicked. Well, tomorrow I'll see them again! Happy!

Itinerary for this week:

Sunday October 2: Amsterdam to London
Monday October 3: London to New York State, Rochester
Thursday October 6: New York State, Rochester to New York City
Saturday October 8: New York City to Kansas City

No comments:

Post a Comment