Tuesday, October 25, 2011

NYC

And off to New York City I went...

Wow. Wow. Wow.
What a city!

Everywhere you look there is some sort of activity going on.
The title 'The city that never sleeps' is definitely appropriate.

Grand Central is a main train station on 42nd Street.
Just seeing the outside and inside of the building is a pleasure to your eyes.
A big piece of art!

I cycled Central Park. I loved it.
Wherever you go there is something happening; people are rapping, dancing, watching a movie, attending a concert, chatting, being romantic with their lover, going for a bike road, a walk, a horse ride and so the list goes on.

In the afternoon I visited Ground Zero.
Currently they are re-building this area.
There is also a memorial that you can visit.

At 6:30 I boarded a boat that would take me on a Twilight Tour. The sun sets while you are on the water and all the lights are on and you can see New York City in all its glory from the waterside. The boat ride took 1,5 hours. On our way back we came close to the Statue of Liberty and then we set sail to the shores again.

New York's attitude is quite different from that of Sunny California!

No comments:

Post a Comment